D-5440NS Aerosol /ZC-440Bulk Teflon Dry Film Lubricant
Zip-Chem D-5440NS Fluorocarbon Dry Lubricant is a fluorocarbon telomer chemically similar to Teflon* PTFE-fluorocarbon resin. Due to its chemical inertness and ability to withstand temperatures from the cryogenic range up to 500° Fahrenheit (260° C.), this fluorocarbon finds many uses not offered by other materials.
Zip-Chem D-5440NS fluorocarbon in aerosol form is designed primarily for use as a dry film lubricant or mold release where the application is to a cold or warm surface (less than 300° F.). It is formulated to give the highest adhesion possible to the substrate and still give good release or lubricating properties.
- Excellent anti-stick properties.
- Effective release agent for epoxies, polyurethanes, etc.
- Withstands temperatures up to 500° F. (260° C.) Continuously.
- Will not run or stain
- Excellent dry film lubricant for wood, plastic, rubber, paper and metal.
- Non-conductive, chemically inert in use.
- Although Zip-Chem D-5440NS is capable of withstanding up to 500° F., the binding resin of the product will start to decompose at 240° F. This product may safely be used up to 500° F. Provided the vapors are not inhaled, and adequate ventilation is provided.
- Teflon is a Registered Trademark of E.I. Dupont Co.
- DMS-1762 Ty 7E
Aerosol, quarts, gallons, 5 gallons, drums. Special packaging upon request