D-5010NS Aerosol/ZC-010 Bulk Small Parts
D-5010 NS is a powerful penetrating oil and corrosion inhibitor formulated for aircraft use. D-5010 NS dissolves rust, disperses water and leaves a thin protective film that resists corrosion, light acids and alkali solutions. D-5010 NS is widely used on small parts, in engine repair and to protect tools and equipment. It will not harm paints, plastics, rubber or plated surfaces.
D-5010NS is general purpose material widely used on aircraft and engine parts during component overhaul at both maintenance check and H.M.V. frequencies prior to installation on an aircraft engine. Protect and lubricates delicate shop tools, gauges and instruments.
- Prevents rust and corrosion on all metals
- Penetrates rust and lubricates beneath the corroded surfaces.
- Neutralizes and retards the effects of mild acids, alkalies, and corrosive atmospheres.
- Displaces moisture.
- Non-conductive and prevents electrolysis.
- Harmless to plastics, rubber, painted or plated surfaces.
- MIL-C-23411-Ships (superceded)
Aerosol, quarts, gallons, 5 gallons, drums. Special packaging upon request